CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lapghan--like it or hate it?



So I decided to enter some items in the local county fair. And like every good procrastinator, I sent it the entry form before I had finished (ok, started) most of the items. I have 5 of them done, but the final one is bothering me. It's a crocheted lapghan. I've never made one before, but let's face it, it's just a small afghan or about the size of a baby or child's blanket.

I pulled out some yarn one night and finished this one rather quickly. However, the next day, in the daylight, I wasn't as excited about the colors as I was the night before. Is it too funky? Should I do another one with different colors instead? I need YOUR help!



1 comment:

  1. I like the colors. It not only has a nice organic blend, but it looks like a practical color combination. It would not only go in different rooms with different color schemes, such as a coral guest room, a green bedroom or a blue living room, it would also match my cats and my dogs.

    ReplyDelete