CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

okay, okay


I had every good intention when starting this blog. Updating my yarn projects daily, getting a group of readers, having a great time. Well, my fault that it's been less than exciting here for the last month. Life gets in the way of projects. I've been looming for a few months now and creating lots of accessories for my online store which has lots of hits and no "stranger" sales. Meaning I'm only still selling to family and friends. Maybe it's the time of year? Not sure. I belong to a bunch of Yahoo groups and have been busy hoarding yarn and patterns in hopes of making lots of new things. Above is the very first thing I ever knitted. A bell. Supposedly for the Christmas tree, but mine turned into a cat toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment